1 Package Cake Mate® Tulip Baking Cups
1 Bottle Cake Mate® Polka Dot Nonpareils
1 Tube Cake Mate® Yellow Icing
Your Favorite Cupcake Mix
STEP 1 Bake your favorite flavor cupcakes in Cake Mate® Tulip Baking Cups.
STEP 2 Spread a small amount of white icing on the top of the cupcake & coat with the Polka Dot Nonpareils.
STEP 3 To decorate the White Flower Cupcake:
- Using the white decorating icing pouch & #352 tip, make a large ring of leaves around the cupcake. Make another layer of leaves on top of the first layer.
- Using the yellow tube icing & #18 tip, make a small rosette for the center of the flower.
STEP 4 To decorate the Pink Rose Bud Cupcake:
- Using the pink decorating icing pouch & #97 tip, create 3 short squiggle lines towards the top of the cupcake.
- Using the green decorating icing pouch & #3 tip, create the stems by drawing a line from the base of the pink squiggles.
STEP 5 To decorate the Yellow Rose Cupcake:
- Using the yellow tube icing & #104 tip, place the wide end of the tip towards the cupcake. Spin the cupcake in a full circle to make a cone shape.
- Make each petal a little bit higher than the center & make each petal a 1/3 of the circumference of the rose center so they alternate.
Celebrate & Enjoy!